International Plant Approvals
Medicamen Biotech Limited has a world class plant which is inspected and Approved/Registered by following esteemed international agencies:
- National Drug Authorities- Kampala, Uganda
- Food & Drug Board, Ghana
- Ministry of Health (NAFDAC), Nigeria
- Ministry of Health, Zimbabwe
- Brazilian Sanitary Vigilance Agency, Brazil
- Board of Drugs & Medical Appliances, Ministry of Health, Republic of Yemen
- Tanzania Food & Drugs Authority- Tanzania
- Pharmacy, Medicines & Poison Board- Malawi
- Ministry of Health- Ivory Coast
- Bureau of Food & Drugs- Philippines
- Cosmetics, Devices & Drugs Authority- Srilanka
- Drugs Administration of Veitnam- Veitnam
- Pharmacy & Posion Board- Zambia
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO): We have recently got the approval of PAHO PAHO is basically a international public health agency and enjoys international recognition as part of the United Nations System
The Plant situated at Bhiwadi has been inspected by Regulatory Authorities of Brazil, Zimbabwe, Yemen, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda and Tanzania, Ivory cost Namibia, Mallavi, Kazakhstan, Bhutan, Congo, Ethiopia, Cambodia and they have approved the facilities for Export to their Countries. The company has recently been approved in CHAI (formerly Clinton foundation).
Besides the company has registered its products in Jamaica, Equador, Costa Riea, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Peru, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Myanmar, Mali, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Madagascar, Angola, Zambia etc.
STAR EXPORT HOUSE
In recognition of its ever-growing export activities, the Government of India has conferred on Medicamen, the coveted Star Export House status..